ADMISSIONS - CLASSES I to IX
Admissions closed for the academic year 2016-17
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016-17, REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE ISSUED FOR only for CLASSES I and V from 18th to 27th February, 2016. [There are no vacancies in the other classes. Registration forms for these classes will not be accepted.]
- Parents may register for admission from 18th February to 27th February, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of completed registration forms is 27th February, 2016 (4:00 pm).
- Registration, however, does not guarantee admission, as class sizes are limited.
Meeting for parents and students with staff of the school will be scheduled in March. The student does not need to be coached for the visit to school.
Tentative dates for meetings are:-
- Class I - 4th to 11th March, 2016
- Class V - 14th to 18th March, 2016
Please make necessary arrangements to be present on the date of the meeting. It shall not be possible to change the date.
OUTSTATION APPLICANTS – Please note that in case you are unable to come on the scheduled dates of the meetings, we will not be able to hold a seat for you. We will keep your application form on hold and schedule a meeting at a later date only if a vacancy still exists.
Minimum age requirement for entry into Classes I, II, III, IV :
- Class I : 5 years 6 months on 1st June, 2016
- Class II : 6 years 6 months on 1st June, 2016
- Class III : 7 years 6 months on 1st June, 2016
- Class IV : 8 years 6 months on 1st June, 2016
The Registration Form for Admission can be dowloaded and completed between 18th February and 27th February, 2016. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the form (can be downloaded free of cost).
Registration Costs : Please send a Demand Draft for Rs 300/- in favour of “The School - KFI” and payable at Chennai towards registration costs, alongwith printed copy of the Registration Form. Please mention the child's name and class applied for at the back of the demand draft. The registration form will be processed only after the receipt of demand draft towards registration costs.
We will acknowledge the receipt of the registration form and demand draft towards the registration costs, and allocate the registration number.
All correspondence will be done by email as far as possible.
The Registration Form shall also be available at the School from 18th to 27th February, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE :
- THE SCHOOL WILL BE SHIFTING FROM ITS PRESENT PREMISES IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS (refer the home page of the website). PLEASE CONSIDER THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADMISSION.
- THE ADMISSION PROCESS IS UNDER REVIEW AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE EDUCATIONAL POLICY GUIDELINES THAT MAY COME INTO FORCE.
- PLEASE KEEP CHECKING THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON ADMISSIONS.